Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Sandimation!

Hi! I just finished a sound-based sand animation for my animation for illustrators class. I've had so much fun with this class and I really hope I'll have the opportunity to take another animation class next year. Here's the one I just finished.


I also think I've had a kind of breakthrough in painting recently. I had never worked in oils before this year and I'm finding myself liking them more and more. I'm excited to continue exploring them! Here's the two-week figure painting I completed today

1 comment:

  1. I literally came across your blog by chance on the internet one day (weird!) and now I follow it religiously to see what you come up with next! You are amazingly talented and I love seeing your work. Hope everything is well and keep up the good work!!

    Maddy Rock

    ReplyDelete